Power EV has recently fitted an EO Charging Basic with floor mount at Plaut International Limited. In this case study, you will read the properties the EO charger has to offer and why Plaut wanted to go electric.
Why Plaut wanted to go electric:
- To offer the staff and visitors an incentive to go electric with free charging facilities in their secure car park.
- Proof their office is in line with the government’s future plans for 2030.
- Use their OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) voucher so they are able to receive and save £350 off each charge point socket.
The EO Charger properties:
- Suitable for all workplaces, perfect for car parks, to retail. They transform any location into an electric charging destination.
- Charge up to 22kW
- Built-in active load management
- Restrict access using RFID or EO App
- Charging insights via the EO Cloud
- OLEV Approved (eligible for the Workplace Charging Scheme UK)
For more information on these chargers and where you can get yours today, click here for more information.