We recently provided a commercial EV charger installation at Sports Direct in Shirebrook, Derbyshire.
Throughout the UK there has been a rapid growth in EV owners. Power EV can provide a full range of commercial EV chargers, ranging from 3.6kW up to 150kW. With the government’s workplace charging scheme you could receive a voucher for up to 75% of the total cost of purchase and installation of an EV charger.
By installing commercial car charging points, you are evolving your business to meet the demands of your customer, maximising your business’ potential.
PowerEV’s expert advisors can help you choose the right solution for your premises and provide a seamless installation process.
QUANTUM: EV- EV opencharge is free to use
6 x 7.2kW Pedestal EV Charging Unit dual socketed
Pedestal is a smart and resilient EV charging point. They have a combination of a spotless and long lasting design. Perfect for all locations, weathers and time of day due to its LED louvered amenity lighting. They are now available in a low cost free to charge format at Sports Direct in Shirebrook.
SECURICHARGE: EV- EV opencharge is free to use.
3 x 7.2kW SECURICHARGE: EV dual socketed
SECURICHARGE: EV is a wall mounted charging point. It is a vandal resistant unit, perfect for exposed areas. They are available at a low cost free to charge format at Sports Direct in Shirebrook.
The reasons why Sports Direct wanted a charger:
- Charge customers money to charge, so the chargers pay for themself.
- Offer staff incentives by offering cheaper charging rates ( this can be shown as a reward, for example, employee of the month etc.)
- Helps persuade staff to go electric, making the company greener.
- These chargers are a paid service for staff and customers.
- Staff and customers use the chargers via VendElectric.
- Can be operated by RFID cards or mobile apps.
- Parking bays included in the price but done by https://riggott.co.uk/
If you are interested in how we can help your business, feel free to get in touch.